Recorded Thu, Jun 29, 2–3pm ET
Understanding the HPDC, Perkins&Will, Sustainable Minds collaboration
Material health practice has taken a quantum leap in development over the past 10 years. Thanks to the work of the HPDC ecosystem and the evolution of the HPD Open Standard, many foundational components are in place making it possible to automate screening to a set of criteria – thereby making the leading edge of material health practice within the reach of any project team.
New! Perkins&Will Precautionary List Free filter
Game-changing functionality for AECOs to select products & materials that support stringent human health requirements, reducing the time and effort to get a high-quality result.
Join us to learn about
- HPDC & SM's ongoing partnership and shared vision of how automation will make advanced material screening within reach of any project team
- The Perkins&Will Precautionary List, what it is and how it was created
- Using the new filter to find all brands & products with no Precautionary List ingredients, in every MasterFormat® section, in 1 click
- How MFRs can update & republish their existing HPDs to v2.3 so their products can be selected when the filter is used
- SNEAK PREVIEW of Project Builder & Library (now in private beta) – How to create a project using all Precautionary List Free products & materials